I have been posting list after list of all sorts of things that I have yet to do. (Sorry if it's been tedious for you.) I realized over the weekend that I'm so ready for this baby to come. It's still a bit early, I know, but I'm just ready to hold this little guy and smell him and kiss his neck while he sleeps and wrap him up tight. I am really beside myself with excitement for those moments.
- Pre-register at the hospital - DONE - Will take care of that tomorrow @ my appt.
- Get pre-approved for my hospital stay w/ the insurance company - DONE - Responsibilty of my midwife
- Schedule and go on tour of birthing center - DONE - Tuesday, April 22, 6-7pm
- Find out where hospital is (that one is pretty important!) - DONE - Directions are bookmarked and emailed to husband
- Make a list of what needs to be packed in my bag for the hospital stay - I still need your help with this...More to come later...