This is so exciting! Our FIRST EVER lazy mom recipe is here!!! And as you can see, I followed ALL the rules!
1. So easy a lazy mom can do it? Check!
[This totally qualifies because I used a crockpot. Crockpot recipes automatically meet this requirement in my book.]
2. Less than five ingredients? Check!
3. A family friendly recipe? Check!
So here it it goes.....
Crockpot Sour Cream Salsa Chicken
- 4 Skinless/Boneless chicken Breast halves
- 1 pkg reduced sodium taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup Salsa
- 2 Tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup light sour cream
Spray crockpot with cooking spray. Add the chicken breasts. Sprinkle with taco seasoning and salsa. cook on low for 6 to 8 hours. When ready remove the chicken from the pot. place about 2 tablespoons of corn starch in a small amount of water and stir well. Stir the cornstarch mixture in to the salsa sauce. Stir in the sour cream. Let the sauce warm up and serve when hot.