Okay, after much debate I finally decided that I liked the Lazy Mom Job idea so much that I MUST give it another try. I mean the whole idea behind it is to help make our lives a little bit easier as a mom. So all of you participate now, mkay? (and that includes you girls who aren't moms quite yet, or those of you whose little darlings have grown up and left the nest already) Otherwise I'm hanging up the idea for good.
How's that for a threat?
So to encourage you to participate I've made this Lazy Mom Job SUPER easy. It's something you all probably will WANT to do anyway. I mean it's the SEASON for doing it, so we might as well suck it up and hop to it already.
Plus it will make you feel better and thus make you a better mom. Because how many of us know that we all are better mothers when WE feel good.
So your next Lazy Mom Job assignment (if you choose to accept it) is to do this....
No, not stick foamy things between your toes... PAINT YOUR TOES!
See? I told you this Lazy Mom Job was easy and something you'd probably enjoy! I deliver yet again. Man I'm good!
So here's the how this works (in case you missed it).
- Take a G rated picture of you doing the Lazy Mom Job. (You have ONE WEEK! - complete this job by midnight on Thursday Apr 29th)
- Post your picture somewhere on the internet (like your blog, flickr, photobucket, picasa, etc.)
- In the Linkey thing-ma-jigger below this post, add a link to your picture.
- Wait and see if your name is drawn for a $25 gift card!
- It's that easy.
- So go do it.
- I can't stop adding numbered things to do.
- I think I need help.
- Send help!
- Why are you still reading this? Go do your Lazy Mom Job already!