Ohhhhhhh Laaaaaaaazy Moooooooms!
It's time for your next Lazy Mom Job!
The job for this week (if you choose to accept it) is something that will help make your Summer days lazier.
Which is TOTALLY important if you're a lazy mom.
So here is your next Lazy Mom Job assignment....
Go implement Lazy Mom Tip #21! Make a Snack Bin!
Believe me when I say you will thank me for it later.
Now, don't feel like you have to go out and buy a new bin to put it in (unless you just want to). I bought my new snack bin (because last years was confiscated to hold video game remotes and such) at Big Lots for five bucks. But I'll bet you can find an empty tub of some sort laying around your house somewhere.
But feel free to get creative! Maybe you don't want a snack bin, but a snack drawer? Or a snack cabinet? Make it your own.
When you have completed your Lazy Mom Job you must take a picture of it and post it in the Linky tool below (it's easy... don't worry!). I'll draw a random winner from the picture entries and the lazy gal will win a $25 gift card!
So let's go over this together... here's what you need to do:
- Go do the Lazy Mom Job! You have until Thursday June 10th at Midnight (Eastern Time) to complete it.
- Take a picture of you doing the job or a picture of the completed job.
- Upload the picture to the internet somewhere. This could be on your blog or on a photo website like Flickr, Photobucket, Picasa, or whatever place you upload your pictures!
- Use the Linky tool below this post to add the link to wherever you uploaded your picture. Don't worry, it's easy! Just copy and paste the address of your photo you uploaded into the Linky Tool.
- Hope and pray you get picked randomly as the winner of a $25 gift card!!!
And as proof that I have DONE this job just a few days ago, here is my picture proof....
I can't even tell you how much I love my snack bin. Sad. I know.
But I can't help it because every time my kids say, "Can we have a snack!" I just sit back and say, "Go get one out of the snack bin."
Ahhhhhh, the laziness! I love it!
And you need to get lazy too, so go do your Lazy Mom Job!!!!