My Dear Lazy Moms,
Did you miss me? Did you miss me? Did you miss me? Huh, huh, huh?
I missed several things while I was gone.
- 3G capabilities.
- My electric blanket. (As you can see from this list of tweets)
- My beloved chocolate soy milk.
Yes, it was a rough long weekend, but I survived. I'm totally a survivor. And don't you forget it, mkay?
I have 3G in my life again, I'm currently warming myself under my electric blanket, and I'm sipping my chocolate soy milk. Ahhhhh. All is right in the world again.
And in case you were wondering how our trip was, here are some things that topped the list...
- My brother-in-law's wedding.
- Eating cheese.
- Having Christmas with Lazy Dad's family.
- My mother-in-law finding two electric throw blankets in her basement the day before we left.
Good times were had by all.
And just for the fun of it, here are some highlights since being home...
- I'm summoned to jury duty. That should be fun and exciting. AND they pay me $20 a day. Gosh, that should at least cover my parking expenses downtown and possibly buy me a coke!
- My dear, sweet, wonderful, amazing friend cleaned my house for us while we were gone. I am giddy and horrified over this all at the same time. Giddy because I came home to a clean house, horrified because now someone knows just how B. A. D. my house looked when I left it. *shudder*
- There were two packages waiting for me when we got home. I love packages waiting for me when I get home.
- My electric blanket and I are back in each others arms again.
It's good to be home.