... and I'm musing.
1. Last week I spoke at two area Toledo branch libraries about social media and had a great time doing it! At the second class I seem to vaguely recall me comparing myself to Scarlet O'Hara, making the entire class drool over Wixey Bakery, acting out my blog post about Lazy Dad and my toothbrushes, and ending the class with my YouTube videos.
I'm amazed people didn't walk out and leave.
Well, okay, one person did, but whatever.
2. I got the nicest (and most amusing) email from someone that attended my library class. Here's what she said...
Wanted to write you a quick note of thanks for the great information I received from your talk at the Sanger Branch Library. You provided me with a great deal of "actionable" information, i.e. firing my (albeit expensive) web person, eating at Wixey's, moving my toothbrush far away from my husband's.I am so glad I could provide such valuable information to the general public in this way.
3. This week my family and I are camping. Lazy Dad had some meetings to attend at our state campground, Heartland, so the Goodwins and the Pratts (and us) got together and decided we could make it a fun "homeschool" experience for all our kids with the fabulous Outdoor Education Heartland provides.
Seriously, if you are a homeschooling family in the Ohio area, you should totally consider Heartland's Outdoor Ed as part of your schooling!
By the way, have I even told y'all that we brought our kids home this year for online schooling?
Well, now I've told you.
4. The Goodwins brought some Krispy Kreme donuts with them last night, but they were COLD. *the horror!* So I did what any self-respecting lazy mom would do, I forked one with a roasting fork (just what DO you call those things?!) and warmed mine up over the fire.
Please excuse my bag lady appearance, but it was COOOOOOLD!
5. It was SO cold, in fact, that I tweeted Jenilee and Julieann this morning and told them that I refused to come out from under my electric blanket and it was nice knowing them.
Then I leaned off the bed, swung open the door and yelled at them the very same thing I tweeted them.
I like to be thorough in my communciations with people.
6. Well, that's all I'm musing about at the moment. I'm sure I'll think of 3 other things as soon as I say goodbye to you. But I need to go enjoy the great outdoors and watch my children like a responsible parent would.
In the great words of Tigger, TTFN!
Don't miss the laziness! Subscribe to I'm a Lazy Mom via reader or email today!
Or follow along with the fun on Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest!