1. There's only 2 days left of Pastor Appreciation month and I still haven't received your email telling me your sending us on an all-expense paid vacation to Hawaii! Hurry and get that in!!
2. I'm leaving for Texas this Saturday. FOR THREE WHOLE WEEKS! Ahhhhh. It will be good to be back in the Motherland. Sipping tea, eating Blue Bell ice cream, stomping on my old stomping grounds.
I have SO much to do before I leave and I also have some commitments I've made to a few companies that I need to blog about before I leave. So get ready! I'm declaring it giveaway week here on I'm a Lazy Mom in order to get it all done before I go!
Then after that... three weeks of Texas posts coming your way! WOOT! (or should I say... YEEEEE-HAW!)
3. In order to prepare my house for me leaving for three weeks, I decided it was high time I cleaned off my dresser.
Here's what it looked like before:
(Don't judge. You have a surface in your house somewhere that looks like that too.)
(Oh yes you do!)
And here's what it looks like now:
Soooo much better!
Although, when I posted the before and after's on my Facebook page, people wanted pictures of my floor before they congratulated me on my stellar achievement.
4. This weekend we started raking our leaves.
And by "we," I mean Lazy Dad and the kids.
5. Also this weekend I scored a bunch of new tops on clearance at Walmart. Most of them for only $3 each! But... I apparently have a slight infatuation with a certain color.
Then I went to a different Walmart across town and bought 2 more pink tops.
Good grief! Stage an intervention! Help me stop the pink madness!!
6. Last Thursday my sweet friend Tami invited me and a few other friends over to her house for breakfast girl time.
*sigh* I just love when my friends invite me over to their houses to eat pretty food.
Plus, the word on Facebook is that pretty food has fewer calories, so SCORE!
That's what I've been up to. What have you been doing lately?
(Oh, and don't miss the giveaways all this week on the ol' blog here!)
Don't miss the laziness! Subscribe to I'm a Lazy Mom via reader or email today!
Or follow along with the fun on Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest!