1. This makes me laugh.
2. I was going through some old cell phone pictures. I came across this one.
It was from that one time we drove through a Wildlife Safari thingy.
I may or may not have been assaulted by this animal.
And I may or may not be in counseling about it.
3. Speaking of the Wildlife Safari drive-thru thingy.
If those two pictures didn't make you laugh out loud (always my blog goal in life) then you simply MUST read this blog post (and the post I tell you to read at the top of it). So you can laugh out loud over those two pictures.
4. Also while browsing through old cell phone pictures I came across some Lazy Mom Recipes I had meant to share with you this year.
Things like this:
They got buried on my cell phone and never made it to the blog.
(Or somebody was lazy.)
5. I ALSO found some Lazy Mom Tips I meant to share as well.
|Put a plastic chair mat under your kids table to save your carpet!|
|Paperclip parchment sheets together when cutting out liners for your cake pans so they don't move on you and come out the same.|
Again, SOMEBODY fell down on the job.
And those posts would have *totally* rocked. I mean TOTALLY.
6. I also came across this picture and couldn't remember if I had shown it to you or not:
Those people who say Christians are boring have never come to one of our state Family Camps.
7. Incidentally, did I ever tell you the story about how another family at Family Camp has the SAME EXACT car we do?
And how we walked up to their car thinking it was ours?
And how when Lazy Dad and I opened our respective car doors to get in the car we froze in our tracks?
And how the first thought that came into my head while standing there was, "Oh my gosh! Who trashed our car?!"
And then we realized this was not our car, but the other family's car?
And then, and then, we told them what happened and come to find out they had done the same thing to OUR car that very same week at Family Camp. Except they had wondered who had cleaned their car?!
8. I was hoping to make a new Christmas vlog for you all this year. But, uh... see the conclusion of numbers 4 and 5 again.
So instead, I'll share with you LAST year's Christmas vlog. It's the least I can do.
No, really. The LEAST.
The Lazy Mom
Don't miss the laziness! Subscribe to I'm a Lazy Mom via reader or email today!
Or follow along with the fun on Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest!