Do you want to be the hostess that serves this to their guests for breakfast?
Or make this for your kiddo’s for dinner?
This simple recipe will wow any eater and give you the satisfaction that it’s
Yummy and Healthy!
Pumpkin French Toast
– 2 eggs
– 1/3 cup canned pumpkin
– 1/4 cup milk
– 1 teaspoon vanilla
– 6 slices of bread (a thick multi-grain is perfect for this!)
– Mix all ingredients except bread in bowl
– Heat pan on stovetop until medium heat and grease pan
– Place bread slices one at a time in egg mixture and coat both sides
– Cook French Toast 2-3 minutes on each side.
– Serve hot with butter and maple syrup
If you want to get fancy and really WOW here is a couple “add-in” suggestions
*Cinnamon, Pumpkin Pie Spice, Sugar, Maple Syrup or All Spice
Simply put a dash of any of these suggestions into the raw egg mixture and your Pumpkin French Toast just went from Yum to Decadent! My girls will show you how fast this recipe disappears in our house.
Your Lazy Mom Chef,
My Holly Home
Recipe Contributor for I’m A Lazy Mom