Crispy AND Juicy Chicken!! YUM!
Sounds unbelievable right??
Keep reading it’s also a Lazy Mom Recipe.
Crispy Juicy Oven Baked Chicken
– Chicken Breast or Strips
– Parmesan Cheese
– Bread Crumbs
– Herb Seasoning Mix
**There are so many Herb options out there I’ve changed it every time and each time it feels like a new yummy smelling recipe
1. Spray pan with Pam and place chicken in pan
2. Heat Oven to 425º
3. Mix 1/2 cup Mayonnaise, 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese and herb seasoning
4. Spread Mayo mixture on chicken
5. Sprinkle chicken with bread crumbs
6. Bake Chicken at 425º until done
– Chicken Strips for 20 minutes
– Chicken Breasts for 35-40 minutes
This recipe is one of my favorite to make for me and my hubby or a big crowd. It’s quick, it’s easy and tastes delicious! Also, if by chance you have some left over, it makes a great gourmet tasting chicken sandwich the next day!
Your Lazy Mom Chef,
My Holly Home
Recipe Contributor for I’m a Lazy Mom
Don’t miss the laziness! Subscribe to I’m a Lazy Mom via reader or email today!
Or follow along with the fun on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram!