Oh, what a fabulous day today is! It’s National Lazy Mom’s Day!!!
No, really. It is. I’m not making this up.
Two years ago I became privy to the fact that there is a little known national holiday called Lazy Mom’s Day. I didn’t invent it. I didn’t petition congress for it. I didn’t ask to be celebrated and honored in this way. I just celebrate it. And I think you should too.
To help you do so, I have taken the liberty to make some commemorative posters that you can use to…
- email to friends to wish them a Happy Lazy Mom’s Day!
- download to your computer and set as your screen saver for the day.
- post on facebook to tell the world about this little known national holiday.
- pin on pinterest to show all those crafty, organized, super moms that we hang out there too.
- tweet on twitter declaring you can official be lazy today!
So on and so forth. The sky’s the limit here, people!
You do with these super-quality, high-resolution, uniquely-captioned posters, what you will. I made these for you, the lazy mom’s of the world!
I told you they were awesome. And, like, SUPER high quality. I worked long and hard on these commemorative posters. I mean, it’s not every day you have a random made-up national holiday that, like, TOTALLY supports your blog topic, now is it?!
So go forth! Celebrate! It’s our holiday!
(Just remember, I wrote this blog post all in good fun, because being a lazy mom, isn’t really about being lazy!)
Don’t miss the laziness! Subscribe to I’m a Lazy Mom via reader or email today!
Or follow along with the fun on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram!