In case any of you are wondering or need a cheat sheet on what to get me for Christmas I thought I’d put together a top 10 list of Lazy Mom Gifts for you.
Isn’t that nice of me?
Now you don’t have to wonder, you can just select one right off my list. How convenient!
And please note, that even though these are numbered 1 through 10 they are actually in no particular order. So don’t think that number 10 on the list is any less important than any other number. I’m all about equal opportunity gift giving lists, mkay?
So. Here we go.
The Lazy Mom’s Top 10 Christmas Gifts Wish List
(I’ll try and make that title shorter next year)
- A full year of maid service. It’s truly the gift that keeps on giving all year long.
- A year supply of chocolate. Delivered daily at oh… about 3pm.
- A cook who cooks for my family. What else would they do?
- A babysitter who babysits at a moments notice. And is free. This one I’d kiss you for.
- A hammock. For days when I feel like being lazy outside.
- A chauffeur who carts me around. Yes I had to look up how to spell chauffeur.
- A new body that doesn’t jiggle. Mine’s shot.
- A laundress. Or launderer. I’m not picky.
- A live-in hair stylist. Because Lord knows I could use one.
- A membership in a “Pie of the Month” club. Someone make that happen. Please.
Now that you know what my wish list is this year, go ahead and comment below which number you’ll get for me. Go ahead. Don’t be shy. I would hate for two of you to get me the same one!