Most people ‘muse’ on Monday, because it’s after a weekend and the title “Monday Musings” is cute and whathaveyou. But let’s face it already, my musings can come at any time of the week, mkay?
And besides, I like to go against the status quo.
I’m a REBEL.
(Just don’t tell the Assemblies of God.)
(They just credentialed me, and I’d hate to pop their bubble.)
(Oh, who am I kidding, they probably know already.)
(Hi, Assemblies of God!)
(I promise I’m only a rebel in GOOD ways!)
So. Here’s my musings on Friday. Cause I want to muse when I want to muse! And who’s gonna stop me?!
*pumps fist in air*
*throws hair over shoulder*
1. THE SUN CAME OUT TODAY!!!
I had missed it so, after being gone for a week.
Hello sun!! Please warm up my part of the world soon, mkay?
Hibernating Under An Electric Blanket Until You Warm My Part Of The Earth In Toledo
2. I have the bestest sister in the whole wide world. She is always sending me cards, and lots of times those cards have little surprises in them.
This one was particularly fabulous. Like her.
3. Since we brought the kids home this school year for online schooling I’ve started taking them to the YMCA every week for their P.E. We’ve found the BEST running track at the one closest to my house, so this works out very well.
And neveryoumind that I’m in the walk lane for this picture.
Baby steps, people. Baby steps.
4. I’ve been keeping my Lazy Mom Snack Bin filled again lately.
If you don’t have a Lazy Mom Snack Bin, you just might not be a true lazy mom and I may have to revoke your lazy mom status in life.
I’m kidding! I’m kidding!
That’s not a requirement.
But being awesome is.
5. We have the BEST staff at our church. We finally got around to celebrating Christmas together, and in lieu of presents for each other, we went to a Toledo Walleye hockey game.
I had so much fun razzing the hockey players, and entertaining the people around me, I think I may take it up as a new hobby.
Much to Lazy Dad’s dismay.
6. After the hockey game we went out to dinner.
I love these weird people. They’re as weird as I am.
7. Speaking of people as weird as me, my 9yo likes to make up sentences with his Taco Bell sauce packets.
It’s a very entertaining way to eat tacos.
I highly recommend it.
8. When I called Lazy Dad earlier this week, his phone reminded him it was my birthday soon.
I made him take a screenshot of it so I could see what it did.
I’ll be interested to see if his phone reminds him to buy me a trip to Hawaii for our Anniversary!!
Don’t miss the laziness! Subscribe to I’m a Lazy Mom via reader or email today!
Or follow along with the fun on Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest!