I just can’t stop the musings! (And okay, I forgot to mention these yesterday.)
So! Here’s some more things I’m contemplating about….
1. How good Jenny and I look in these super cute Lorax mustaches Jenny did as a craft for our Picture in the Park on Friday.
2. The funny picture my sister put on my Facebook wall the other day.
3. And this one.
4. Oh, and this one.
I have the bestest sister.
5. Speaking of the bestest things in my life, I also have the bestest friends in the world.
Yesterday when I was waiting for people to show up at the Holland Branch library for my social media gig, I got this picture via text from my friend Tami.
That’s our friend Carrie, posing by the sign promoting my class outside the library. I had no idea that sign was out there even though I drove right past it and walked right past it.
I snorted in laughter when I got the text and then snorted in laughter even more when they both walked in wearing orange tops, because, uh, I was wearing an orange top, too. In fact, another person that walked in to the class said, “Did I miss the orange memo?”
THEN I snorted in laughter when the library manager said a “Larry, Moe and Curly” had signed up for the class. Because I knew, even before I asked, that it was Tami and Carrie that had done that.
6. In case you missed last night’s class, you can attend it tonight at the Sanger Branch library at 7pm.
Just don’t wear orange.
Or say your name is Larry, Moe and Curly.
7. Tomorrow I’m posting a new giveaway. It finally came in the mail from Rubbermaid®. So be sure and check back tomorrow to see what new product it is their giving away!
8. I think I’m officially done musing for this week. But who knows for sure.
9. Enjoy your day!
Don’t miss the laziness! Subscribe to I’m a Lazy Mom via reader or email today!
Or follow along with the fun on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram!