Today… my thoughts, as they come out of my head.
Isn’t that an eloquent statement?
1. My kids played in our trashcans this weekend. What? YOUR kids don’t play in YOUR trashcans??
2. If you’ve been meaning to link-up an “I’ve been meaning to” post you still can. Plus, that’s just funny.
3. On Friday I posted a really short and fun survey. If you haven’t taken it yet I’m going to scream and cry and pitch a hissy fit until you do. So you might as well take it.
4. For the record, I felt this was my best tweet this last week. If you record that type of thing, that is. Because I don’t. At all. Not at all.
5. Last week in my first official vlog (video + blog = vlog) I exposed my church peeps thoughts about my blog writing. I think I watch it twenty times a day. At least. What can I say? I love my church peeps. Especially when they talk about me all caught off guard like.
6. Also last week I told you all I was going to finally spill the beans on where I live. Unfortunately a blemish the size of Mount Rushmore (was that a weird mountain to pick?) decided to form itself on my face, so that may need to be pushed back to a time when you all will be able to stand to look at me again. Due to the size of Mt. Rushmore, that could take years.
7. Today is the last day to enter to win a $100 gift card. Uh, HELLO. Gas prices are rising. Do you even NEED another reason to enter this giveaway??? I didn’t think so.
8. Wow this blog post is REALLY boring. I’m so bored with it I don’t even want to read it. So I won’t blame you if you don’t.
9. If you read number 8 then that probably means you’ve read this whole blog post. So maybe that means this blog post wasn’t as boring as I thought it was.
10. Nah. It was boring.