1. Yesterday I announced a random commenter gift card winner and I still haven’t heard from the winner. Please email me random winner! I have no way to contact yoooooou!!! (see? this is why you should have your email as “visible” in your Blogger settings people!)
2. Today after church we leave for Family Camp. It’s a campference. You know, short for camp/conference? (Thanks Sara for that awesome name!) I love Family Camp. Almost as much as I love Kids Camp which is in two weeks. It does my heart good. If you want to watch the Family Campference fun, you can follow the hashtag #GFA2011 on Twitter. Just for the campference of it. (I’m addicted to that name right now)
3. Speaking of Family Camp. I’ll give you ONE guess who’s going to be at the kick off service at Family Camp tonight! ONE GUESS! Okay, you’ll never guess…. (click to find out!) Now, growing up a good Baptist girl, I was never exposed much to his music, but now that I’m a good Assembly of God girl, I’m almost giddy with excitement to see him live at Family Camp. (don’t judge me.)
4. I made Christmas Pretzel Treats last night. What? Christmas is only 6 months away, I’m trying to get a head start on my baking. Actually, at Family Camp we are doing our own “theme within a theme.” Basically, Lazy Dad can’t stand not being the center of attention when it comes to planning events, so he’s made his own theme for Family Camp: Christmas in July. We’ll be eating Christmas goodies, play a rousing White Elephant gift exchange game and yes, even go caroling. Like I said, Lazy Dad can’t stand not being the center of attention at an event the size of Family Camp.
5. I didn’t mean for this whole “random” blog post to be about Family Camp. Forgive me.
6. But back to Family Camp….
8. Sorry. I just couldn’t resist.
9. I cleaned our camper’s bathroom with Prefense wipes yesterday. You know, to get it ready for FAMILY CAMP? (have you entered my Prefense giveaway yet???) I’m so glad Prefense is in my life. It makes me feel okay about using our camper’s bathroom after being shut up all off-season long.
10. Tomorrow is “Things I’ve Been Meaning To Do” day. Won’t you join in with the laziness already?? To sweeten the deal, anyone who links up a “things I’ve been meaning to do” blog post at the bottom of my post on Monday will get thrown into the random commenter of the week gift card giveaway drawing. AND I’ll follow all of you who link up on Twitter (if you have one, that is). How’s THAT for sweetnin’ the pot, huh?
10. Have I ever told y’all how picky I am about who I follow on Twitter? I know it’s taboo to be a blogger and be that way on Twitter, but I just am. I screen Twitter followers the way I screen movies and TV shows. What can I say? I just don’t want a lot of junk in front of me. So forgive me Twitter peeps. But I am picky. And this should show you how sweet that pot is I sweetened up in number 9 above there.
11. Have I mentioned we’re going to Family Camp?
12. I was worried you forgot since the last two random thoughts of mine weren’t about Family Camp.
13. Right at this VERY moment Lazy Dad is killing an ant with our TIVO remote. Thought you might like to know that.
14. Lazy Dad and I lead a very fun and excitingly romantic life together, don’t we?
15. Here’s a random picture of all “the cousins” from our Disney trip for you. I just love all the expressions.
16. Over and out.
Don’t miss the laziness! Subscribe to I’m a Lazy Mom via reader or email today!
Or follow along with the fun on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram!