It’s LAZY MOM RECIPE TIME!
And I had a bit of a hankering for something sweet. And naughty. And yummy.
You feeling me?
So pull out your lazy mom aprons and dust yourself with flour so you looked like you slaved on these little beauties all day, but you really didn’t. You know, cause I only share recipes so easy even a lazy mom can do it!
This recipe was submitted by Jaime at Mom’s Test Kitchen, who has declared this recipe lazy even though the title isn’t. (Check out her blog sometime. It’s super cute!)
Peanut Butter Pretzel Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 package chocolate chip cookie mix
1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
Peanut Butter Pretzel Sandwiches (Jaime uses Snyder’s of Hanover)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a large baking sheet.
2. Mix together the butter, egg and cookie mix until a soft dough forms.
3. Scoop out a large tablespoon of the cookie dough and make an indention in the middle.
4. Lay the pretzel sandwich on top of the cookie dough.
5. Top with another spoonful of cookie dough, making sure to seal the sides around the pretzel.
6. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
7. Allow to cool for a minute on the baking sheet and then remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
Oh yeah baby! Come to mama!!!
Thanks for sharing your lazy recipe with us Jaime! If you have a recipe that’s lazy, learn how to submit it to me and share away!
Don’t miss the laziness! Subscribe to I’m a Lazy Mom via reader or email today!