Many years ago, when we lived in Columbus, Ohio, I was exposed to a most dark and deadly recipe involving Reese’s® Peanut Butter Cups and brownies.
HELLO! I told you it was dark and deadly!
I was reminded of this fabulous recipe by Angi O. who sent it to me in an email last week (thanks Angi!). So if your thighs get jigglier after trying this recipe, blame her (not me), mkay?
This is a fantastic Lazy Mom Recipe because it takes very little effort, but packs a very big punch!
- 1 Box Brownie Mix
- 1 Bag Miniature Reese’s® Peanut Butter Cups
- Make brownie mix according to package directions.
- Scoop 1 Tablespoon of mix into mini muffin cups and bake at 350º for 15-20 minutes.
- Immediately after removing from oven, press a miniature Reese’s® Peanut Butter Cup into center of each brownie.
- Let cool completely and enjoy.
- Evil Option: Place a dollop of chocolate icing on top of the brownie after pressing in the peanut butter cup! Muhahahaha!
Love and evil options for all,
The Lazy Mom