This week for our Christmas treat, we made these little yummies.
Super easy, as always! Here’s how to make them:
- 1 16.5oz package of yellow cake mix (unprepared)
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 8oz package of toffee pieces
- (optional) 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350º. Grease a 9×13 baking pan.
- In a large mixing bowl combine unprepared cake mix, brown sugar, melted butter and eggs. Mix until combined. If using nuts, stir them in now.
- Spread the dough evenly in the prepared pan. Sprinkle with toffee pieces. Bake for about 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.
Says it makes 32 bars, mine made about 24.
Recipe adapted from: Better Homes and Gardens® Very Merry Cookies.