Today our family drove 11 hours to visit family. I discovered that I’m a lazy mom even when I’m traveling. How, you ask?
- After 20 minutes of travel I had already pulled out the DVD player and put in the first video.
- After 3 hours of travel (while stuck in traffic in a very large city) I was holding an OJ carton for my 4 year old son to go potty in.
- After 4 hours of travel my husband and I stopped four different times at various stores in search of Dramamine to knock our kids out with.
- After 6 hours of travel I had resorted to bribery with candy.
- After 8 hours of driving I buried myself into a book and ignored requests from the back seat.
Yeah, I’m a lazy mom even while traveling.