Starting today through April 8th I’m participating in a HUGE Blog Party!
And what better way to party than to give away some door prizes, right?!
So right here on this little ol’ lazy blog you can enter to win a $100 Visa Gift Card — Open Internationally!
AND… if that wasn’t enough, I’m giving away not one, but TWO $50 Gift Certificates to Uppercase Living on the Ultimate Blog Party website — Open to U.S. and Canada!
So how do you enter???
To enter to win the $50 Uppercase Living Gift Certificates: simply visit 5 Minutes for Mom and fill out their prize entry form. Winners will randomly be selected on their site after April 8th.
To enter to win the $100 Visa Gift Card: Simply answer the following question in the comments area below this post….
What would you do with $100 if you won?
Anyone can answer that question below and be entered to win! (Need help entering? Click here)
If you’d like some EXTRA entries you can do the following, but these are totally optional and not necessary to win. (Please leave a separate comment for each thing you do or already do. Make sure they are separate comments because each comment is your entry!)
- Subscribe to I’m a Lazy Mom in a reader OR Follow I’m a Lazy Mom on Google Friend Connect (over there on the side bar) OR Email Subscribe to I’m a Lazy Mom (you’ll get our posts delivered to your email inbox)
- Follow I’m a Lazy Mom on Twitter
- Follow I’m a Lazy Mom on Facebook
- Tweet about this giveaway (1x only please!) using the following: Win a $100 Visa Gift Card from @imalazymom as part of #UBP11 Find out how here: http://tiny.cc/fojms (Open Internationally) RT!
- Post on facebook about this giveaway (1x only please!) by using the following: Win a $100 Visa Gift Card from The Lazy Mom! Find out how here: http://tiny.cc/fojms (Open Internationally)
This giveaway is open Internationally and ends on April 8th at 9:00pm (EST). The winner will be chosen using random.org and will have 48 hours to respond to contact attempts.
This giveaway was sponsored by yours truly, no one else was in on it, I promise! 😉