I woke up today and said to my self, “Self, today seems like a good day for a giveaway.”
And my self said back to me, “Mmm, I don’t know…. I’m feeling a little lazy.”
And I said to my self, *Pfff* “What else is new? We’re doing a giveaway, by golly!”
What? You don’t talk to your self?
Anywho, today I’d like to tell you a little bit about 39DollarGlasses.com.
A place where you can get, well, 39 Dollar Glasses.
It’s a brilliant name, no?
Lazy Dad and I got to try out the whole process on their website. And while trying to select a frame off of a website that you think will look good on you is somewhat difficult (since you can’t try them on) we overall thought the experience was worth it for the savings.
And to help you out with the whole “not-being-able-to-try-the-glasses-on” thing, 39DollarGlasses.com does offer a life-size print out version of the frames to work with. Which I thought was a nice touch.
But if for some reason you order a pair of glasses from their website and you are not happy with how they fit when they arrive, 39DollarGlasses.com has a 100% worry free guarantee. Meaning, if you are unhappy for ANY REASON you may return your glasses for a full refund (less shipping) or one-time exchange at no cost. They even pay the return shipping for ya! Score! (I like me a good guarantee.)
Lazy Dad was the one we ordered glasses for. And when it was all said and done, he was able to get a brand spankin’ new pair of glasses for less than 70 bucks.
And look super fly in them.
Plus, here was some things I really liked about 39DollarGlasses.com…
- The glasses are totally AMERICAN made (all others get their glasses made in china) — EVERYTHING (kids and adults) is made here in the USA.
- Fast turn around time — and if you have an emergency they do offer next day glasses for a little extra.
- They ship FREE to all active service men and women no matter where they are serving!
- They have poly carbonate lenses with UV protection and scratch resistant coverings STANDARD on ALL kids glasses — All other eyeglass companies make you pay for this protection and if you don’t think of asking for it you are putting your child’s eyes at risk.
So, the next time you’re in the market for some new glasses or sunglasses, consider 39DollarGlasses.com. Where glasses start at just $39!
Use this code: LAZYMOM at checkout and you get 10% off your order!
Now. Who’d like to win a new pair of prescription glasses or sunglasses (up to $75.00)? Woot! Woot!
U.S. and Canadian residents just need to “Like” 39DollarGlasses.com’s facebook page and leave a comment in the comment area of this post telling me that you did so!
If you’d like some EXTRA entries you can do the following, but these are totally optional and not necessary to win. (Please leave a separate comment for each thing you do or already do. Make sure they are separate comments because each comment is your entry!)
- Subscribe to I’m a Lazy Mom in a reader OR Follow I’m a Lazy Mom on Google Friend Connect (over there on the side bar) OR Email Subscribe to I’m a Lazy Mom (you’ll get our posts delivered to your email inbox)
- Follow I’m a Lazy Mom on Twitter
- Follow I’m a Lazy Mom on Facebook
- Follow 39DollarGlasses.com on Twitter
- Tweet about this giveaway using the following (1 time only): Win a free pair of prescription glasses or sunglasses to @39dollrglasses on @imalazymom! Find out how: http://tiny.cc/2qvy8 – Open US & CAN!
- Post on facebook about this giveaway by using the following (1 time only): Win a free pair of prescription glasses or sunglasses to 39DollarGlasses on I’m a Lazy Mom! Find out how here: http://tiny.cc/2qvy8 (Open to US & CAN!)
This giveaway is open to U.S. and Canadian residents and ends on May 23rd at 9:00pm (EST). The winner will be chosen using random.org and will have 48 hours to respond to contact attempts.
Thank you to 39DollarGlasses.com for sponsoring this giveaway. The Lazy Dad received a free pair of glasses (up to $75) in exchange for this honest review of their ordering process.