I don’t know about you, but I HATE gas prices. It gives me *angry eyes* when I see the prices go up the way they do. *ANGRY EYES*, I tell you!
I figure the rest of you feel the way I do about gas prices, so when BlogHer sent me some info about the Fuel Rewards Network™ program, and the chance for one of my readers to win a $100 Shell Gift Card, I jumped on it for you! Cause, you know, I love you and all.
Anyway! The Fuel Rewards Network™ program – or FRN™ program – offers consumers a way to pay less for fuel at participating Shell stations nationwide by earning rewards on everyday purchases! SCORE!!
Now, this isn’t your grandma’s rewards program… nope. This program is unique because it allows you to combine multiple rewards offers (or cents per gallon rewards) together for potentially huge savings at the pump! Woot! I’m a total fan of huge savings! You?
And y’all, there are lots of ways to save by using your FRN Card! Check it out:
- Shop Online: Access nearly 700 brand name online merchants offering at least 5¢/gal for every $50 you spend. Some may offer 2x, 5x, 10x rewards or more to multiply your savings!
- Dine Out: Link a payment card to the Dining program and earn 10¢/gal for every $50 you spend at 10,000+ participating restaurants nationwide.
- Buy Groceries: Depending on your location, you can link your local participating grocery store’s rewards card to your FRN Account and earn rewards on your grocery store purchases.
- Get eCoupons: Select eCoupons at fuelrewards.com and earn Fuel Rewards® savings when the eCoupons items are subsequently purchased at participating grocery and drug stores.
- Shop at Shell: Depending on your location, you can purchase specially marked products inside the convenience store as well as car washes or auto services at participating Shell stations to earn Fuel Rewards savings through the Shell® Fuel Rewards® program.
(All of the above is according to fuelrewards.com on 5/6/13.)
After perusing the Fuel Rewards Network program website, and armed with my new fuel rewards knowledge, I hightailed it over to a local Shell station to see what specially-marked convenience store products or services I could buy that would start to rack me up some rewards!
However, the store I walked into said they didn’t have the special deals yet. *sad face*
But they are supposed to be coming soon! *happy face*
So instead, I took a picture of their store for you.
Because, seriously. That’s a clean looking store right there. And I noticed their prices were lower than other convenience stores. I scored a 20oz bottle of water for 89 cents! And that’s their regular price!
It’s the little things in life.
If you aren’t afraid of commitment and you’re ready for a Shell relationship, then simply head over to the fuelrewards.com and click “Sign Up” to activate your FRN Card. (You can also activate your FRN Card by downloading the FRN Mobile App for iPhone or Android.)
And FYI: The Fuel Rewards Network program is offered at Shell in addition to the existing grocer rewards programs with The Kroger Co. and Ahold. Consumers will redeem their Kroger Co. and Ahold rewards separately from Fuel Rewards savings issued through the Fuel Rewards Network program.
You can also learn more on the Fuel Rewards Network program Facebook page!
Now, to win that gift card!!
- Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post.
- Tweet (public message) about this promotion, including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry” and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post.
- Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post.
- For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
Don’t miss the laziness! Subscribe to I’m a Lazy Mom via reader or email today!
Or follow along with the fun on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram!