Today is the last day in December.
This is a very good thing according to my post yesterday because I really need January to get here so I’ll stop eating.
And it’s also a good thing because I’m posting the third giveaway this week to help you start a healthier new year!
Today’s product for a healthier new year is ZenSoy!
I’ve been a fan of soy milk for quite some time now. Namely the chocolate variety.
Most people have a cup of coffee in the morning, I have a tall glass of chocolate soy milk. That’s just how I roll.
Now, I have to admit that I do have a favorite brand of soy milk already, so I wasn’t sure ZenSoy would win me over with their taste. But I was surprisingly wrong!
It tasted great! Not chalky, no after taste and very similar to the brand I already enjoy.
But the great thing about ZenSoy is that they don’t just make half gallon soy milks, they also soy milk on the go! (aren’t they cute?!)
I tried the chocolate one and the cappuccino one. The chocolate was my fav (but I’m a chocolate soy milk fan as it is, no shocker there) and the cappuccino one was really nice! Especially if you love coffee tasting drinks, then you will definitely like the ZenSoy cappuccino!
ZenSoy doesn’t stop there… they also make soy puddings!
I was super skeptical about the puddings, but again, I was wrong. In fact, I was downright impressed with them. And so were my kids and Lazy Dad.
If you are a soy milk fan or simply have to drink it because of dietary restrictions, then you must try these puddings. They taste just like regular milk pudding, but are better for you! Because all of ZenSoy’s products are organic, no GMO, no pesticides, and are made from U.S. grown soybeans. I’m liking that. A lot.
And don’t fret if you can’t find ZenSoy near you… some of their products are available for sale online and will deliver right to your front door! Score!
So, how’d you like to win some to try for yourself?
ZenSoy is giving away a free case of pudding and a t-shirt just for kicks!
To enter: Simply answer the following question in the comments section of this post…
Do you currently drink soy milk or do you plan on starting to in the new year?
U.S. residents can answer that question below for a chance to win!
For EXTRA entries you can do the following, but these are totally optional and not necessary to win. (Please leave a separate comment for each thing you do or already do. Make sure they are separate comments because each comment is your entry!)
- Subscribe to I’m a Lazy Mom in a reader OR Follow I’m a Lazy Mom on Google Friend Connect (over there on the side bar) OR Email Subscribe to I’m a Lazy Mom (you’ll get our posts delivered to your email inbox)
- Follow I’m a Lazy Mom on Twitter
- Follow I’m a Lazy Mom on Facebook
- Follow ZenSoy on Twitter and tell ’em The Lazy Mom sent ya!
- Follow ZenSoy on Facebook and tell ’em The Lazy Mom sent ya!
- Tweet about this giveaway using the following: The Lazy Mom is giving away a case of ZenSoy pudding! Check it out! http://tiny.cc/e6kow @imalazymom @ZenSoy
- Post on facebook about this giveaway by using the following: The Lazy Mom is giving away a case of ZenSoy pudding! Check it out! http://tiny.cc/e6kow
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only and ends on January 2nd at 11:59pm (EST). The winner will be chosen using random.org and will have 48 hours to respond.
Thank you to ZenSoy for sponsoring this giveaway. I was given coupons to purchase products above in exchange for my honest opinion. This here be my honest opinion.